Looking for a great book on Collection Techniques?
An experienced collector, international consultant and trainer tells you how to:
- master the three phases of a collection call
- never be thrown by an excuse again
- write dynamite collection letters and email
- deal with irate customers
- use special negotiation techniques for collections
- hire top-notch collectors and get the best results
- develop a special voice to use during a collection call
- work with your sales team….and much more!
Click on the following link to view and download a sample from the first chapter: Paid in Full 34217 (sample)
Paulsen raises the mundane, often thankless job of credit collector to the level of a profession. This book contains numerous tips and strategies to help a new collector become expert in a couple of hours. How did the Sheriff of Nottingham ever manage to collect from those wiley serfs and villains without having Tim Paulsen’s book handy?
…John Owen, Principal, Omega-One Ltd.