Collect Your Receivables – Keep Your Customers
A two-day Seminar you won’t want to miss!
October 9 & 10, 2017
Improve the discipline, knowledge, confidence and most importantly, the performance of your Accounts Receivable Team.
Graduates of this two day program receive designation as a C.F.C.P. (Certified Financial Collection Professional).
I feel honored to receive the highly prestigious CFCP designation. The journey has been enlightening and full of new discoveries.
Indeed, the program has deepened my knowledge and understanding of consumer financial collections
and the importance of ensuring that we collect the money and keep the customer.
The rules have become popular among my team and that has changed and shaped the way we handle
our collections. My colleagues admit that our performance in the month of August is
proof of the newly acquired skills and knowledge we have gained from the professionals in the industry.
Thank you to the entire ICPC team, thank you for the good work.
Ama Osae-Addae CFCP
Graduated September 12, 2016
Included in the low investment of $895 each:
- Pre-seminar assignments and material
- 5 ebooks
- Testing (in seminar and on-line) and assignments
- CollectABILITY Index Assessment ($35 value on its own)
- Excuse Terminator
- Certification and future reporting and support
Each participant will learn how to:
- Be assertive without being too aggressive
- Write letters and email that motivate your customers to pay
- Develop a ‘special voice’ to be used on the telephone, one that is more compelling and easier to understand
- Master the three phases of an effective collection call
- Overcome nearly any excuse your customer may give for non or delayed payment of an invoice or an account
- Work with the sales team
- Use twenty key negotiation techniques, selected and honed specifically for effectiveness in dealing with delinquent customers
- Handle…and collect from the customer who is irate and aggressive
- Tailor your approach to specific debt and types of customers
Your Seminar Leader:
Founder and C.E.O. of The International Centre for Professional Collections.
He is the author of Paid in Full, The Reluctant Collector, Excuses – Excuses, Nothing But Excuses and the creative force behind The Excuse Terminator
I have operated in this field for more than 12 years thru many accreditation courses,
workshops and sessions…I found it rare to see someone within your caliber in
terms of professionalism and dedication.
…Jean Chidiac, Manager of Collections, Bank Audi, Lebanon
Who should come to this program?
This program is designed for the professional who has responsibility for accounts receivable in their organization. Many who attend may handle collections themselves, others manage or direct others who have the responsibility.
Who should not come to this program?
Don’t come if you are not prepared to work. We have a lot of fun in the session, but the CFCP (Certified Financial Collection Professional) designation is not given for attendance – it must be earned over the two day program.
Want to save money?
Register before September 15 and save $50.00. The third or more from the same firm save $100.00 (Yes, you can combine the discounts!)
To register and arrange payment, please send email to Joseph Njuguna Maina, ICPC, East Africa.
“To win in the marketplace you must first win in the workplace.
Recognition is not a scarce resource. PACE program was motivational to deserving staffs”
Senior Vice President
Retail Collection Division
AmBank (M) Berhad
Prefer an on-line program…or one delivered in-house?
Can’t get away or the timing is a problem? Register for PACE on-line, a three-month program leading to certification as a CFCP (Certified Financial Collection Professional. Click here for details.
Another option? Contact us about the possibility of holding an in-house training program of one or two days.