You have a good product or service and you deserve to be paid – on time.
The members of the National Association of Credit Management Connect in Chicago, St. Louis and Upstate New York are singing the praises of Tim Paulsen’s classes, and they have backed that up by incredibly high scores on their evaluations.
We will tailor the training for your business and team and deliver at your location.
Enough already with the hoping and waiting to get paid.
- How to be assertive without being too aggressive
- Mastering the three phases of a collection call
- Never thrown by an excuse again – ever!
- Get best results from email, letters and fax
- Handle the excuse you have never heard before!
- “Who’s side are they on?” – Working ith your sales team
- How to develop the ‘special collection voice’
- Cool, calm…and collected – deal with the Customer who is difficult, irate – maybe even obscene
- Effective negotiating techniques
As a Gold Advanced Toastmaster, I can’t help myself – I am very picky about speakers – always conducting my own evaluation. Mr. Paulsen was fantastic. He was relaxed, exhibited great timing and demonstrated a wonderful way to get a message across to us. It was Impressive! Thanks very much.
Even with the years of experience our collection staff has, it was amazing how by learning a different way of wording a simple call or fax, could put a different, positive spin on collecting! It was a fun day, and well worth the time!
Partial Client List
- Air Canada
- Austin Energy
- Baxter Medical Center
- Bell Canada
- Canada Post
- Clarke Transport
- Courts Jamaica
- Detroit Energy (D.T.E.)
- Lucent Technologies
- McDill Federal Credit Union
- N.A.C.M. (Hawaii)
- Purolator Courier
- Student Loan Finance
- Texas Credit Union
- TD Canada Trust
- Toronto Hydro
To review the full client list as well as reviews, please go to
client list and comments