“I have never heard anyone say they were not successful because they knew too much!”
Some of the books are soft-cover, a few are PDF format, download and read right away. At least one of them is free. All of them will help you collect more, faster, and still keep your hard-earned customers.
An experienced collector, international consultant and trainer tells you how to:
- master the three phases of a collection call
- never be thrown by an excuse again
- write dynamic letters and email
- deal with irate customers
- use special negotiating techniques for collections
- hire top-notch collectors and get the best from them
- develop a special voice to use during a collection call
- work with your sales team…and much more!
Download now – PDF version – only $19.95
They have never needed us more!
PANIC INSTRUCTIONS: Effective, Creative & Practical Collection Techniques During COVID-19
- Your customer has no money? Easy, Peasy.
- Think they hated you before!
- We’re all in this together – and other lies!
- Empathy? Fake that and you’ve got it made.
- Overcome the COVID Defense
$19.95 – PDF version
Great title, eh?
How could this book not be for you?
Would you be more successful if you knew more about:
- Improving your lie detection by 30% or more?
- Learning how to take free lessons from the best negotiators in the world?
- The motivation(s) for lying?
- How to successfully use a memory technique related to Custer’s Las Stand?
- Best sex advice ever?
- What professions lie the most and the number one lie?
- Negotiation’s biggest losers?
Only $19.95 – Buy and download now!
Two words Kevin Hobbs did not expect to hear when he shares his story about how he was given the choice of a transfer to accounts receivable or no job at all. The owner of a lemonade stand (best lemonade stand – ever) sets him straight.
- Think collecting money is the objective? Think again!
- The content of email does not matter.
- Avoid negotiations. There is something easier, faster and cheaper.
- But if you must negotiate, learn from the best in the world.
- The easiest phase of a collection call can be your most expensive.
- Why the initials F U could be the most important in receivables management
…and much more
$14.95 – Buy now and receive download
How Would Confucius Collect a Past-Due Invoice?
Imagined Collection Techniques from Rogues, Scholars, Saints, Captains of Industry, and Privates in the war on debtor amnesia.
A difficult client who refuses to pay an invoice? I can’t help but wonder how Confucius, widely considered as one of the most important and influential individuals in shaping human history whose teachings and influence us even today, might approach the problem. What would Jesus do? How about Sigmund Freud, noted psychiatrist, would he use a unique approach, what about Donald Trump, self-described mast of ‘the art of the deal? Well, you get the idea.
(From the introduction by author, Tim Paulsen).
Book release date is March 17, 2021.
A few chapters have been released as articles. You may want to review the following:
Great material – lot’s of fun!
Here are a few of the titles and subjects you’ll find:
- “Play it again, Scam” – How you would ‘think’ you are inoculated if you’ve been taken advantage of once
- “Breaking Up Is NOT Hard to Do!” Improve your email with more white space
- “It Never Grows Old” – Negotiation and collection lessons from Peter Pan
- “Best Toothbrush for Under $10” – Milennials are different and you need to alter your collection approach
- “The Iceberg Cometh” – What we can learn in collection from the disaster of the Titanic
Only $14.95 PDF Version – Start reading right away!
Why learn from your mistakes, when you can learn from others?
There is nothing new about progressing in our profession or any other. People get older, we expect wiser too as they learn from successes and mistakes and then shuffle off into retirement. But the speed and numbers are rather dramatic these days with the boomers (born between 1946 and 1954) moving along, there are 10,000 people EVERY DAY hitting retirement age. That does not take into effect downsizing and ‘offsizing’ (moving off shore) and capsizing that often affect those of who may be the most seasoned and experienced, but also most expensive to their firm.
Forget somebody walking out the door with a stapler or a box of pens. They are walking out with years of experience, hard won most of it, and when it’s gone…it is gone. They say if you do not learn from your mistakes, you are condemned to repeat them. True enough – but it is a lot cheaper and much less expensive not to mention the scrapped knees and torn and tattered egos to learn from the mistakes and the success of others.
The book and the stories are free. The lessons – invaluable!