In-House Training – Suspended
But, we are still here to help!
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, our in-person in-house training programs are suspended until further notice.
However, you deserve to be paid, as best as possible in this difficult time and we have products and services that will help you.
If you do not see ‘exactly’ what you want, please contact us. We can tailor something for a team or even for just an individual.
Can our video programs be of help? There’s a quick way to find out!
A three minute video for $1.01
Why not free?
- We want you to have some skin in the game. If you’re seriously interested, you’ll watch the video and you’ll get your dollar’s worth. (Okay, $1.01).
- A key in our programs is teaching people how to successfully ask for the money. We may as well start with you.
Moving sales, customer service reps or others over to help in receivables? This is the book they need!
The Reluctant Collector - Only $7.50 with 50% off during COVID-19 for this e-book in pdf format
Earn designation as a CFCP (Certified Financial Collection Professional) with this on-line self study program.
The PACE Certification program is offered at 50% off the regular price until further notice.
A great time for a content rich and fun on-line program
- Choose Commercial or Consumer Discipline
- Ten Modules (Telephone Collections, E-mail, Excuses and more
- On-line testing and assignments
- Individual instructor assigned
- Take as long as six months to complete (Most students finish in two months, when working full time.)
- Did we tell you 50% off? Yes, we did.
A webinar via the internet or if needed, simply the telephone.
Want to hear about our standard program? Sorry, we don’t have one.
Each webinar or tel-seminar is tailored to our clients. Some of the popular topics include:
- Telephone collections
- Effective e-mail
- Handle standard and unusual excuses
- How to collect during this time of COVID-19
- The upset/irate customer or client
- How to develop a special voice when on the telephone
Why wait! In-house programs are suspended, but let’s hit the ground running!
Start now to think of the in-house training you may need to help your firm survive and thrive. You may want to start planning for a few of the programs we will offer.
From new team members to seasoned veterans, sales and customer service – we will have the training you need.
New to receivables?
Perhaps you have a newer team, people with less than one year of experience? Our S.M.A.R.T. Collection Seminar, is designed to get them quickly up to speed.
An experienced group?
Maybe your team is seasoned and experienced? We have just the program for you, one that is designed to have your receivables team do better, what they already do well. ZEN and the Art of Accounts Receivable Management is only recommended for those with several years of experience.
People who collect ‘occasionally?
How about folks who wear several hats, ‘other duties as required’ and one of them is for collections? We often ask our sales or customer service representatives to ‘collect’ in addition to their other responsibilities. For them, we recommend you visit our page for “The Reluctant Collector”
I have never seen anyone bring in so much energy and excitement to collection.
I have operated in this field for more than 12 years thru many accreditation courses, workshops and sessions…I found it rare to see someone with your caliber in terms of professionalism and dedication.
Let's get started!
Today, right now – it is the perfect time. Tim enjoys nothing more than the delivery of a ‘perfect’ keynote or training session and he would love to hear from you!