Does this sound familiar?
Slow paying customers.
We’re collecting more excuses than payments.
Policies either out of date or not effective,
The sales team? Whose side are they on?
Team leaders know how to collect. Lead? Not so much.
Some of our team are too aggressive, some not enough.
The accounts receivable team have never received training.
There are ten things needed to deliver an exceptional session for your team:
1.) Call Tim Paulsen now at (416) 691-2648.
2.) Tim will take care of the other nine.
I have never seen anyone bring in so much energy and excitement to collection.
I have operated in this field for more than 12 years thru many accreditation courses, workshops and sessions…I found it rare to see someone with your caliber in terms of professionalism and dedication.
How did Tim Paulsen build an effortless program for Accounts Receivable Management?
It was easy. Just a combination of consulting and programs delivered in 25 different countries over a period of more than 30 years, to an estimated 30,000 participants in both consumer and commercial collections, instil the process into three popular books, Paid In Full, The Reluctant Collector, and Sex, Lies & Negotiation Techniques, as well as several hundred articles on the subject…and continously and passionately strive to improve on a seminar by seminar and day by day basis – easy, like we said.
Is the PaulZEN method right for my organization?
It may be for you if:
- You want a unique program, developed for your business and for your team
- You recognize value in tried and true techniques, but they need a new ‘spin’ for your business
- Need long term as well as immediate results
- Stress reduction (Get control. How? By letting go!) Tim will explain in person
- If there is anything that bothers you more than losing a customer, it is leaving money on the table
- Your team will be involved (no passengers, crew only) and have a sense of humor
It may not be for you if:
- You prefer an ‘off the shelf’, one size fits all approach to receivables management
- Believe there is nothing new to learn in effective receivables (Tea cup is full, but we keep pouring)
- Take yourself and your business way to seriously
- The training you need.
- The price you can afford.
- Anywhere in the world.
- Any size audience.
- Train your trainers.
Talk to us! Small numbers, limited budget? We can talk about a teleseminar or other options.
Quick question. What is the objective of a receivables department?
If you said it was to collect money, I disagree and suggest we need to talk. My pleasure to do so, just reach out via our contact
form or give me a call at 416.691.2648.