A two-day seminar on Accounts Receivable
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
March 16 & 17, 2018
Collect Your Money – AND – Keep Your Customers!
Attendees will earn the coveted CFCP
(Certified Financial Collection Professional) designation.
Who should attend this program?
This program is designed for the professional who has responsibility for accounts receivable in their organization. Many who attend may handle collections themselves, others manage or direct others who have the responsibility.
Who should not attend this program?
Don’t come if you are not prepared to work. We have a lot of fun in the session, but the CFCP (Certified Financial Collection Professional) designation is not given for attendance – it must be earned over the two day program.
I feel honored to receive the highly prestigious CFCP designation, The program has deepened my knowledge of financial collections and the importance of ensuring that we collect the money and keep the customer.Ama Osae-Adde, CFCP
Improve the discipline, knowledge, confidence and most importantly,
the performance of your Accounts Receivable Team.
Included in your investment:
- Pre-seminar assignments and material
- 5 ebooks
- Testing (in seminar and on-line) and assignments
- CollectABILITY Index Assessment ($35 value on its own)
- Excuse Terminator access for a full six months
- Certification and future reporting and support
Each participant will learn how to:
- Be assertive without being too aggressive
- Write letters and email that motivate your customers to pay
- Develop a ‘special voice’ to be used on the telephone, one that is more compelling and easier to understand
- Master the three phases of an effective collection call
- Overcome nearly any excuse your customer may give for non or delayed payment of an invoice or an account
- Work with the sales team
- Use twenty key negotiation techniques, selected and honed specifically for effectiveness in dealing with delinquent customers
- Handle…and collect from the customer who is irate and aggressive
- Tailor your approach to specific debt and types of customers
Your Seminar Leader:
Tim Paulsen is the C.E.O. and founder of the International Centre for Professional Collections. He is the author of Paid in Full and the creator of The Excuse Terminator. Tim has delivered hundreds of training programs in countries that include: Bahrain, Bermuda, Brunei, Canada, China, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Jamaica, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Oman, Pakistan, (The) Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand, Turkey, UAE and The United States.
To win in the marketplace you must first win in the workplace. The PACE program and its recognition was motivational to deserving staff.Joseph Ganandra
Register and pay before March 5 for a 10% discount!
Your Investment – VND 6,600,000
If you are registering from outside of Vietnam, this is approx. $290.00 U.S.
Call or use the contact form for
Mr. Thong Le, Managing Director
+84 972 788 895
This program is conducted in English.
Our partner and local facilitator is Thong Le, a lawyer and the CEO of CR Debt Collection & KSI Legal.
His debt collection agency is fully licensed by the Vietnamese government to provide debt collection services, both consumer and commercial. Mr. Le is also holds the CFCP designation.