I wanted to express my sincere gratitude and appreciation for all the wisdom you dispel to those lucky enough to receive your emails.I look forward to being on the receiving end of those pithy little gems that help us navigate through the Credit/Collection world. I’m not sure how long i have been a subscriber, but glad that I tuned in. Many a situation arises and one of your suggestions pops into my head. I am seeing a doctor for this, though.
Keep sharing your vast knowledge and sense of humor.Cathy Peterson
Subscribe to our mailing list
Here are just a few of the titles from the last year:
- “Play it again, Scam” – How you would ‘think’ you are inoculated if you’ve been taken advantage of once
- “Breaking Up Is NOT Hard to Do!” Improve your email with more white space
- “It Never Grows Old” – Negotiation and collection lessons from Peter Pan
- “Best Toothbrush for Under $10” – Milennials are different and you need to alter your collection approach
- “The Iceberg Cometh” – What we can learn in collection from the disaster of the Titanic
It’s not too late if you missed out. Order and download “Tipping the Scales”, a collection of the best of the tips from the last few years.
Only $20 plus tax where applicable.